söndag 26 september 2010

Giving in

Yes.
I'm giving in to what the people want.
People meaning my friends and what they want meaning my recipes.
I just hate writing recipes, I hate following them too, I'll just read a recipe and then do it my way,
All the cooking books I own has my notes in them, what to do, and what to don't, what else to add and so on.
But my recipes should be followed, 'cause they are perfect.
Ehm.
No, if you don't want to follow them, then don't, and if you do something different and it works even better then please contact me and tell me so I can make the recipe even better.

It was supposed to be first in English and then a translation into Swedish,
But do you know who much effort and energy it takes to write a recipe?!?
There wont be any translations!
You can use tyda.se if there's a word you don't understand.
Good luck.

I'll add my first recipe later today, when it's done, and I have pictures of the finished product.
Now I'm gonna make lunch.
Bye!

1 kommentar: