onsdag 29 september 2010

Mini apple pie

I love apple pie(or blueberry pie) but you can't make a big apple pie for two persons.
I already bake to much stuff all the time.
This time I remembered that I have these little pie tins since I made two small vegan wedding cakes.
And since we are two persons, and I guess the pie tins are the right size for one person, maybe one serving with a little extra yummy in it. Of course I don't really care about the pie, cause the key to a good pie is the vanilla sauce <3
I use Oatly vanilla sauce, yum yum.



Ingredients:

½ dl liquid butter
½ dl flour
1,25 dl oatmeal
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon syrup
0,25 dl sugar
½ apple
Cinnamon powder
Sugar
Vanilla
1 tabelspoon brown sugar

Preparation Instructions:
Preheat oven to 175 C or 347 F.
Mix butter, flour, oatmeal, vanilla, syrup and sugar together in a small bowl.
Take two thirds of the batch and add it in the pie tins, on the bottom and the sides.
Peel the apple and slices it in thin slices, I just used half an apple put if you like apple pie with a lot of apple, then you can use a whole apple and just make two layers.
Powder some vanilla, sugar and cinnamon over the apples, this I didn't measure, 'cause I hope you all can decide for your self how much you want on your pie, some wants it really sweet others wants a lot of cinnamon and so on.
Now take the last of the batch and crumble it over the pies, then take the brown sugar and sprinkle ½ tablespoon of it on each pie, now you just pop it in the oven and let it bake for 20 minutes.
This is a very sweet pie, so if you don't really like it sweet you can easily skip the sugar on top the apples and the brown sugar, cause the batch is sweet enough just on it's own.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar