lördag 9 oktober 2010

Carrot Cake

I actually don't really like carrot cake, it's way to sweet for me, but my boyfriend like it, so I make it for him.
I won't lie, I'll snatch a piece for me self sometimes but it's not nearly a favorite.
I would never make it if my boyfriend didn't like it.


Ingredients:

1 dl liquid butter, like Milda Culinesse, it's about 100 gr of butter
1 dl sugar
2 dl flour
0,5 dl soyflour, I add it so that the finished thing doesn't crumple so much
1 dl soymilk
½ dl oat cream
0,5 teaspoon cardamom
3 teaspoons of No egg
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 carrot finely grated

Preparation Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 175 C or 347 F. Line a small baking pan with butter and breadcrumbs.
Add the butter with the sugar and mix.
Then add the flour, mix.
Add the soy milk and the oat cream, mix.
Then add everything else and mix.
Then just get it all into the baking pan and pop it in the oven for 40 minutes.
Take the cake out and let it cool completely.
Now do the frosting.

Cream cheese frosting
Ingredients:
70 g butter
50 g natural cream cheese
2,5 dl powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon of orange juice
1 teaspoon of lemon juice

Preparation Instructions:
Mix it all to a creamy frosting that should taste delicious!
Spread it over the cake.
Enjoy!



The frostings weird color is from me trying to get an orange look. I failed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar