tisdag 5 oktober 2010

Olives

Yes I love olives,
More than I love cake right now.

And I've been tasting around to find the perfect olives,
Right now I actually think I had them the first time, and it will be a while before I can buy more expensive olives to try.
 

These olives aren't that expensive, I think on package costs 12-13 kr, but they were disgusting!
Seriously bad. Mostly they just tasted sour, and nothing like olives at all.
Never ever buy those!
They are awful like -10937364483 out of 5 stars.

These are my favorite! They only cost 9,95 kr, and have kind of a hard flesh but still taste creamy and delicious!
5/5!

 These are also good, taste like olives.
4/5.


 These we're expensive, think I paid around 40 kr for this can.
And sure they don't taste that bad, but the flesh is soft, not really a hit, and not worth it's money, but there okay.
3/5


These was also expensive, a little jar for plenty of money, really big green olives.
Really nice, but a little to soft in the flesh.
4/5
And on to the last jar with olives.
These was also soft, I want something to chew on, something with an existing consistency.
Not that bad though in taste.
3/5


That's all the olives I've tried, not much, I'm not any olive expert exactly, but I'll hope to try some more different olives soon, when I fell rich.
If you have a tip for good olives, please tell me.

Think I'll have to go and eat some of my own marinated olives in fresh Rosemary and Garlic.
Delicious!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar