fredag 8 oktober 2010

Easy Peasy Raisin and Pumpkin seeds Bread

Right now I'm waiting for the bread to rise.
I love to bake, and I also love to bake bread, mixing creating delicious bread, if you are lucky, you can't always succeed , sadly.
Well our home was empty with any breakfast thingies, so when I went to the store I decided to bake my own bread rather than to buy some,
I mean it's so much more nice, funny, delicious.
I just love newly baked bread that you smear butter on, so it melts and just stuff you face!


Ingredients:
50 g yeast
4 dl water at 37 degress
2 teaspoons of salt
1 tabelspoon of bread syrup
Around 10 dl flour (I never measured! But I'll guess it was around 10 dl)
1 dl pumpkin seeds
1,5 dl raisins


Preparation Instructions:
Crumble the yeast in a bowl add the water and stir till the yeast dissolves.
Add salt and the syrup, and mix in half the flour.
Now add the pumpkin seeds and raisins, and start to add 1 dl at a time and mix till the dough is smooth, it shouldn't stick to the bowl or to anything, but it should still be a little sticky to the touch, but the dough shouldn't stick to your fingers.
Now you have to let it sit for 40 minutes while it rises.
When the dough has doubled in sizes you can either make one large bread or small bread buns, form the dough into the bread you want, use a little extra flour so the dough doesn't stick to everything, and put it on a wax paper.
Now leave it to rise for 30 min, you can start to preheat the oven while you wait, so set it on 200 C or 392 F.
Let large breads bake for about 50-60 min and small breads for 15-20 min.

My bread is done now, and I've tasted it, it's really good!
And it came out much more beautiful than I thought, I mean I didn't follow any recipe at all,
So if you want a really good sweet fluffy cloud like not dry at all bread bun, try this recipe.
I'll have to do it again soon and measure everything, but till then you'll have to make do.



Just look how fluffy and delicious it looks!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar